The Justice League Trailer doe~

Talk about whatever the hell you want! Literally.
User avatar
Cam
Retired
Posts: 1159
Joined: May 31st, 2015, 2:32 pm
Location: The tK House
Gender: Male
Contact:

The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby Cam » July 27th, 2016, 8:15 pm

So, anyone else see it? I've watched it like 10 times. Jason Momoa seems like an amazing Aquaman so far (I can't form any proper opinions except Affleck > Bale.) I mean, there was the flash cringe moment when he talks about friends, but even Affleck himself cringed. It seems really awesome with good effects. Cyborg seems sweet aswell. Erza Miller, might not disappoint with Barry Allen. But we'll all see.

-TRAILER-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o

EDIT: Wonder Woman trailer looks great as well. Check that out.
Image
Three whole days, on cocaine.
Image


User avatar
PrincessLuna
Conquest TDM Super-Admin
Posts: 266
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 6:38 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: RE: The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby PrincessLuna » July 29th, 2016, 9:33 am

Cam wrote:So, anyone else see it? I've watched it like 10 times. Jason Momoa seems like an amazing Aquaman so far (I can't form any proper opinions except Affleck > Bale.) I mean, there was the flash cringe moment when he talks about friends, but even Affleck himself cringed. It seems really awesome with good effects. Cyborg seems sweet aswell. Erza Miller, might not disappoint with Barry Allen. But we'll all see.

-TRAILER-
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o[/youtube]

EDIT: Wonder Woman trailer looks great as well. Check that out.

I liked Bale better for batman, but that might be because the bale movies were written better than BVS. He seemed too mentally and emotionally weak to be batman, when he's supposed to be dealing with the most villains who all force him to overcome a tough psychological challenge. In batman vs superman, he gets emotional way too easily. The new justice league trailer makes him look more like a mentor. Also the suit looks like literal pajamas

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Cam
Retired
Posts: 1159
Joined: May 31st, 2015, 2:32 pm
Location: The tK House
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: RE: The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby Cam » July 29th, 2016, 1:27 pm

PrincessLuna wrote:I liked Bale better for batman, but that might be because the bale movies were written better than BVS. He seemed too mentally and emotionally weak to be batman, when he's supposed to be dealing with the most villains who all force him to overcome a tough psychological challenge. In batman vs superman, he gets emotional way too easily. The new justice league trailer makes him look more like a mentor. Also the suit looks like literal pajamas

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That's because, like most people, you never realized a lot, well, you did, but not truly.

With the Joker recently "killing" Jason Todd, Bruce was already on the verge. When his Metropolis building was destroyed during Superman's fight with Zod, as you can see, with one of his good friend dying and him literally carrying that girl to her mother. That was the finale, that pushed him over the edge. That's when he decided he needed to take out superman. Although, I love how everyone complains about how they never really fought, while Batsy was using the famous "Prep time"that he needs. But, everyone being movie whores who don't understand anything and just want it to be Bale, complain because they don't know anything about how he's feelings and his emotions and how he just can't go punch superman in the face without a super suit.

And especially how everyone's taking the "Martha" scene, despite how poetic as fuck that was. When you look in between the lines, it's an amazing scene. You just gotta stop being so literal and think of everything that has happened through out the movie. But alas, everything must be explained to audiences.

Also, I never really was a fan of Bale, I mean, you think Affleck was emotional? He didn't quit his job for eight years because "Rachel died" BITCH, RACHEL ISN'T EVEN IN THE COMICS AT ALL!!! Which, is a huge emotional move. But, that's just how I see it.
Image
Three whole days, on cocaine.
Image

User avatar
L Lawliet II
Retired
Posts: 383
Joined: November 20th, 2014, 3:46 pm
Gender: Male

Re: RE: The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby L Lawliet II » July 29th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Cam wrote:
PrincessLuna wrote:I liked Bale better for batman, but that might be because the bale movies were written better than BVS. He seemed too mentally and emotionally weak to be batman, when he's supposed to be dealing with the most villains who all force him to overcome a tough psychological challenge. In batman vs superman, he gets emotional way too easily. The new justice league trailer makes him look more like a mentor. Also the suit looks like literal pajamas

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That's because, like most people, you never realized a lot, well, you did, but not truly.

With the Joker recently "killing" Jason Todd, Bruce was already on the verge. When his Metropolis building was destroyed during Superman's fight with Zod, as you can see, with one of his good friend dying and him literally carrying that girl to her mother. That was the finale, that pushed him over the edge. That's when he decided he needed to take out superman. Although, I love how everyone complains about how they never really fought, while Batsy was using the famous "Prep time"that he needs. But, everyone being movie whores who don't understand anything and just want it to be Bale, complain because they don't know anything about how he's feelings and his emotions and how he just can't go punch superman in the face without a super suit.

And especially how everyone's taking the "Martha" scene, despite how poetic as fuck that was. When you look in between the lines, it's an amazing scene. You just gotta stop being so literal and think of everything that has happened through out the movie. But alas, everything must be explained to audiences.

Also, I never really was a fan of Bale, I mean, you think Affleck was emotional? He didn't quit his job for eight years because "Rachel died" BITCH, RACHEL ISN'T EVEN IN THE COMICS AT ALL!!! Which, is a huge emotional move. But, that's just how I see it.



Fucking nerd.
Image
Image

User avatar
Cam
Retired
Posts: 1159
Joined: May 31st, 2015, 2:32 pm
Location: The tK House
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: RE: The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby Cam » July 29th, 2016, 5:25 pm

L Lawliet II wrote:
Fucking nerd.

Neal plz.

I am not a nerd. I'm uh, a uhm...

Yeah, I'm a nerd.
Image
Three whole days, on cocaine.
Image

User avatar
PrincessLuna
Conquest TDM Super-Admin
Posts: 266
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 6:38 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby PrincessLuna » July 29th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Cam wrote:[quote="PrincessLuna"]
I liked Bale better for batman, but that might be because the bale movies were written better than BVS. He seemed too mentally and emotionally weak to be batman, when he's supposed to be dealing with the most villains who all force him to overcome a tough psychological challenge. In batman vs superman, he gets emotional way too easily. The new justice league trailer makes him look more like a mentor. Also the suit looks like literal pajamas

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That's because, like most people, you never realized a lot, well, you did, but not truly.

With the Joker recently "killing" Jason Todd, Bruce was already on the verge. When his Metropolis building was destroyed during Superman's fight with Zod, as you can see, with one of his good friend dying and him literally carrying that girl to her mother. That was the finale, that pushed him over the edge. That's when he decided he needed to take out superman. Although, I love how everyone complains about how they never really fought, while Batsy was using the famous "Prep time"that he needs. But, everyone being movie whores who don't understand anything and just want it to be Bale, complain because they don't know anything about how he's feelings and his emotions and how he just can't go punch superman in the face without a super suit.

And especially how everyone's taking the "Martha" scene, despite how poetic as fuck that was. When you look in between the lines, it's an amazing scene. You just gotta stop being so literal and think of everything that has happened through out the movie. But alas, everything must be explained to audiences.

Also, I never really was a fan of Bale, I mean, you think Affleck was emotional? He didn't quit his job for eight years because "Rachel died" BITCH, RACHEL ISN'T EVEN IN THE COMICS AT ALL!!! Which, is a huge emotional move. But, that's just how I see it.[/quote]

Cam I will literally hop on team speak and fight you to the death on this. He was too emotional. I don't care about the actor as long as it's portrayed right. Affleck happened to get the shit script.

You can say he was pushed too far, and yes, Jason Todd's death does bring him close to losing his shit, but his beef with superman is purely emotional. Nothing to do with superman on a technical level, but superman is the one he CHOOSES to blame. The greatest detective in the world wouldn't blame superman for the fight with zod, especially when a lot of batman's past fights have so much death and destruction (by then he's already fought joker, comic book or movie bane, firefly, and scarecrow, the most impactful to Gotham itself). Let's just say we over look this. That somehow he loses half his mind and for the sake of the movie the cool fight happens.

The only times batman did "the batman thing to do" in that movie was the Martha scene, the fight with doomsday, and stealing files from lex. The rest I have issues with. The formula 1 car with armor and front turret mounted twin guns can be it's own topic because of the flaws in a design like that. It's cool, but 1,no way a front engine car would drive like that, especially with all the weight, 2, the shocks would have to be replaced too often to be practical, 3, the brakes, with no direct cooling due to armor would give out, idc what kind they are, 4.....you get the point.

But my main problem is how batman was able to justify staying mad at superman for so long. Batman has lost a lot of close people and was able to carry on despite heavy psychological trauma. Sometimes he's had to step back for a bit, but he's always bounced back. Jason's death and then having to deal with joker. Barbara Gordon getting paralyzed and "killed", and continuing to stay on track. Getting his back broken, watching Gotham turn to shit, and getting thrown in super jail/pit and still kicking banes ass while killing the one woman he felt something for in practically his whole life. But he stays mad at superman for a fight he should have been a part of because superman was overwhelmed.

Also the super suits are batman's "thing". He's like iron-man in that way. In one older comic I remember him talking to nightwing and batman's suit gets ruined so he's like "I'll just wear the more heavily armored one until this one gets fixed". And nightwings like "why do I only have one suit?" So batman's like "I'm sorry how many main villains have you actually fist fought?"

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

User avatar
L Lawliet II
Retired
Posts: 383
Joined: November 20th, 2014, 3:46 pm
Gender: Male

Re: RE: The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby L Lawliet II » July 30th, 2016, 12:30 am

Cam wrote:
L Lawliet II wrote:
Fucking nerd.

Neal plz.

I am not a nerd. I'm uh, a uhm...

Yeah, I'm a nerd.


The prosecution fucking rests your honour.
Image
Image

User avatar
Cam
Retired
Posts: 1159
Joined: May 31st, 2015, 2:32 pm
Location: The tK House
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: RE: The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby Cam » July 30th, 2016, 2:07 am

L Lawliet II wrote:
Cam wrote:
L Lawliet II wrote:
Fucking nerd.

Neal plz.

I am not a nerd. I'm uh, a uhm...

Yeah, I'm a nerd.


The prosecution fucking rests your honour.

The prosecution needs to get a fucking day-job. Case closed.
Image
Three whole days, on cocaine.
Image

User avatar
L Lawliet II
Retired
Posts: 383
Joined: November 20th, 2014, 3:46 pm
Gender: Male

Re: RE: The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby L Lawliet II » July 30th, 2016, 2:25 pm

Cam wrote:
L Lawliet II wrote:
Cam wrote:Neal plz.

I am not a nerd. I'm uh, a uhm...

Yeah, I'm a nerd.


The prosecution fucking rests your honour.

The prosecution needs to get a fucking day-job. Case closed.


Search defendant rick and judge Morty. Hilarious.
Image
Image

User avatar
Cam
Retired
Posts: 1159
Joined: May 31st, 2015, 2:32 pm
Location: The tK House
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Justice League Trailer doe~

Postby Cam » August 17th, 2016, 12:30 pm

LawrenceWeil wrote:If you are looking for easy movie download then showbox is the only app standing alone in that criteria and it gives latest movies and all movies available in showbox is in high definition form so get your showbox and enjoy best ever video downloading experience.Nowadays movies download is not a big task for anyone lots of movies streaming app is available with full of upgrade features but the question is which one is better so after lots of searches i personally prefer showbox apk because of its latest collection and movies quality.

Oi, fuck off.
Image
Three whole days, on cocaine.
Image


Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest